Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Rainbow Celebrate

Hi stampers!  So....I meant to post last night but I fell asleep, lol!  Sunday night, Ian decided to keep me up from 2am-5am or so and was up for the day jumping on my bed, at 6!  His allergies have been bothering him and he has a cough but he only coughs when he's awake so I guess he woke up and decided it was time to get up since he couldn't settle down with the coughing.  It. Was. Brutal.  LOL! Thankfully he slept all night last night as did I!  So, I'll share this card now, better late than never!

I used my markers a month or two ago on some watercolor paper and blended them together with an aquapainter.  And then I didn't really like it and it sat on my desk.  I finally decided to cut it out with the Celebrate You Thinlits though which totally worked!  If I use thicker paper I have to run my dies through the machine a few times to get them to cut clean through so I only ran this once so that it would keep the cut outs.  Sometimes I like that look!


The "you" is from Thoughtful Banners and I added a few white sequins over the embossed ones for a bit of interest.

Hope you like it!  Hopefully I'll get another post done for tomorrow since I'm not surviving on caffeine and crabbiness today, lol! ;-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...