Monday, July 2, 2018

Tulips and Lipstick

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday.  The title of y post sounds like a book title, lol!  So I attempted to blog this card during VBS week and realized I forgot about it.  I wrote, "hi stampers" and that was it, LOL!!!!

Anyway, here it is with a bit of an unexpected color combo of Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, and Lovely Lipstick.  I was initially SO not a fan of this new in color but it's really growing on me!  I thought it made a great tulip color so here it is.


I hand drew my stems with my marker.  Hope everyone is having a good and long weekend with the 4th coming up!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...