Friday, July 20, 2018

Fab Friday 142

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you're having a great week!  I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by!  It's almost August and almost Ian's birthday!  Last summer didn't go so fast because I was stuck on the couch a lot with that broken foot!  Not that I want anything to do with that again, lol!  But it can slow down any time!

Anyway, it's time again for another Fab Friday challenge!  This week has some PRETTY colors!


I think that there are a lot of ways you can go with this one!  I chose to go straightforward, pretty and soft!  I got Healing Hugs with my last order for this rose.  It's SO pretty!  It's one of our "Distinktive" stamps so it's made to look photorealistic.  If you have any problems inking them, try using sponge daubers.  Mine worked just find with my ink pads though.


For my background, I stamped the little background design randomly and then flicked my tide marker  for some splatters.


I fussy cut my rose and the leaves.  I also added some of the Copper Metallic Thread and some of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.

Now it's your turn to show  us what you got and play along!  Make sure to check out what the rest of my amazing design team did, too!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...