Friday, August 31, 2018

Fab Friday 145

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday! This week has flown by with Ian starting back to school and a few other things on the agenda!  Not enough time for stamping but I'll get there!  Anyway,  it's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you:


I kept mine really simple because...well, see above paragraph ;-)

But I think it turned out really, really cute!  And I know I need to stop it with the Christmas cards, but I just CAN'T!  I LOVE the plaid and the little star paperclip accents!

Make sure to play along with us, we'd love to see what you'd create.  And don't forget to check out the rest of the team's designs, they are fab!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...