Friday, December 21, 2018

Fab Friday 153

Hi stampers!  If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen why it's been quiet around here.  I've been trying to get all things Christmas done and then Ian came down with a NASTY bug.  Of course Jon was out of town, too.  It's the sickest I've ever seen him and they thought it was influenza.  Thankfully, he tested negative today and is acting much more himself but I'm struggling to make up for all the things I didn't get done while he was down.

So this post will be quick and straightforward and hopefully I can get it together in the new year :-)

It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!


I just love this set and I did NOT use it to it's fullest potential at all!  How cute is it as a Valentine?  And how cute are those sprinkles!  I actually use a lot of baker's Instagram accounts for color inspiration.  I wish I could make cute cookies, I mean real ones! ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...