Monday, December 17, 2018

Manic Monday

Hi stampers!  My shirt today says, "In a holidaze".  Is anyone else feeling me?  LOL!  I have too much to do and not enough time to do it but I guess that's life in general ;-)

I have a quick project to share today!  I whipped this up for Chad when he was here last weekend as a little thank you.  My Young Living upline saw our pillow boxes and realized that our oil rollers and oil bottles would fit nicely in them!  I quickly embellished one up!


See how nice they fit in there!  If you wanted to make it extra fancy, just put some shredded paper in there!

I just love these boxes!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...