Thursday, December 6, 2018

Making Christmas Bright

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  This month is flying by and it's the one time of year I don't want it to!  I meant to post the past few nights but we had our small group Christmas party so I'd been busy preparing for that!  Now I'm in full prep mode for my class I'm having on Sunday and now we have a winter storm warning coming for that, BOOOOO!

Anyway, here's a little card that I stamped over the weekend and I may be in love with these fun a dn festive colors!


I also love that Poppy Parade ribbon!  I picked it up over the Black Friday sales and I just love it!  Have you tried it?  I also really love that falling stars background stamp, isn't it fun?

Happy stamping!

PS, I'll come back this afternoon and add supplies, gotta run this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...