Monday, December 3, 2018

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I have a simple card for you today with very little stamping!  I used my washi tape to make a little background and then placed the cut out panel over.  Viola, festive deer!


A simple stamped sentiment is all it needed. I mounted it on the Festive Farmhouse DSP.  When I use DSP as a card front, I always just adhere the panel to a Thick Whisper White Card base, I don't use the DSP itself for the card base.  While it does use the big shot, I think it's still a pretty simple card!

 It was a bit hard to photograph due to the metallic strips of washi but it's simple and kind of stunning, I think!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...