Monday, July 1, 2019

Bonus Days Are Back!

Hi stampers!!!!  I haven't been posting because I was busy getting ready for a vacation at my mom's farm and then was at her house!  We had a lot of fun.  Hopefully I'll get back to regular posting soon! BUT I had to log on this morning and tell you that Bonus Days have begun!


For every $50 you spend in the month of July, you earn a $5 coupon to spend in August!  It's a great way to kick off the new catalog!  I'm putting together my wish list and order RIGHT now!  Let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to take part in this great promo!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...