Thursday, August 29, 2019

Fancy Friday - For the Guys

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday (or Thursday night if you're a bit early;-)!  It's time for another edition of the Fancy Friday Blog Hop and I was actually organized enough to participate this month!  If you're new to the hop, we are a group of past and current Artisan Design Team Members who love to show you fun stuff once a month!  Keep clicking and soon you'll have traveled all around the globe and seen a bunch of amazing projects!


This month's theme is for the men and masculine cards.  When I saw the Wrapped in Plaid DSP in the Holiday Catalog, I immediately thought how great it would be for any kind of masculine cards, not just Christmas (which of course, is what I did here though).  I also thought it was perfect to pair with Rustic Retreat!   I suppose what I did isn't super fancy but I still love it!


I colored with Blends on Crumb Cake.  I will say, the crumb cake seems to absorb and spread more than Whisper White, so just be careful getting close to the lines.  You can see mine went over a bit but I didn't care as I think it makes it just a bit more rustic looking.  I also added some Shimmery Crystal Effects for a little bit of snow or ice on the roof of my cabin.  A couple of stars from the Snowflake Sequins were the perfect finishing touch.


It's time to move on over to Jeanna and you are going to LOVE what she has for you!


Thanks for hopping with us and we hope you're inspired to make a few masculine cards!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...