Thursday, August 1, 2019

Laser Birds

Hi stampers, happy Thursday!  What do lasers and birds have in common?  Well, nothing aside from this card :-)  I finally used the gorgeous Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards & Tin.  They are so pretty and delicate!  They are a part of the Bird Ballad Suite so that's what I used them with here but they would look great with so many other products.

I kept this card simple so the laser cut details could stand out!



I lined it with Balmy Blue and added some Rococo Rose accents.  I didn't expect to like a rose color as much as I do.  My little scallop border is from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.  I almost forgot about those!

And for a couple of announcements!  It's August 1st so make sure to redeem your bonus coupons that you earned in July!


And also, starting today, you can get your hands on a little add on kit for August's My Paper Pumpkin!



August will be some fall themed gift bags but you can also purchase this add on kit to make some cards to go along with it!  How fun is that!?!  You must be a current subscriber to order it!  Click on the picture or here to sign up!  Let me know if you'd like one!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...