Thursday, August 29, 2019

Check You Out

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  It's Thursday, right?  HA!  I'm not used to having Ian in school four days in a row yet and now a short week is going to really throw me next week!  I meant to have a post for you yesterday but I got a headache Tuesday night which turned into a migraine over night and I was up for hours in pain and got sick!  UGH!  I haven't gotten sick from a headache in a very long time and I'm really hoping it doesn't become a "thing" again.   Thankfully, my mom is here visiting so she could help me out.  I was able to do a little stamping today as well as take a nap which I never do!


Anyway, I've been meaning to share this card for a while because I'm in LOVE with this guy!  I left this off of my initial Annual Catalog order and that was SO STUPID!  He's so cute and I love books.  I also love that this set is perfect for #simplestamping!  I actually have very few just stamp and go sets and you NEED to add this one to your collection!


Seriously, I just can't with this card!  It's so simple and so cute!  I adore these colors together and they are making me long for fall or at least for some cooler temperatures!  You could step this one up a bit by cutting out the books and popping them up and adding a sentiment popped up as well.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...