Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A+ Teacher

Hi stampers!  Ian started his second year of pre-k yesterday.  He could have started kindergarten but as a really young 5, we didn't think it was the best idea.  He also has some sensory and motor issues so we are working on that.  I think a growth year (obviously not physically since he is in like the 96th percentile for height hahaha) will be so great for him to really succeed in school!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's grown sick of me everyday over the summer :-)  He barely told me goodbye and when I asked him how his first day was, he answered with, "it was a piece of cake!"  Ha!

I got the idea for this card from the catalog but changed it up to a regular sized card.  Of course, I forgot to take it with us.  I'm lucky I remembered him, his lunch, and his backpack ;-)  But I really did love this card with the Terracotta Tile gingham DSP!


For my apples, I used sponge daubers to add my color and blend.  I started each one with Daffodil Delight and then blended with Granny Apple Green and Real Red.

Now, will I remember to take this to school with us???  If you need a cute teacher card, this one is great!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...