Friday, August 30, 2019

Fab Friday 171

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's a happy day around here as Jon comes home from being in Belgium all week!  Yay!  And followed by a long weekend!  It's also time for a new Fab Friday challenge!  We have a sketch this time!


I've had this background just waiting to be made into a card!  I'll link the video I did a few weeks ago for the masks and Pigment Sprinkles below!  It's such a fun technique!  This sketch was perfect for this background because it doesn't need much to make it stand out!  For my letters, I just stamped them and cut them out with the dies, then you can just trim off the layering parts leaving just the letters.


I stuck pretty true to the sketch and didn't need much to finish this one off!  Hope you like it!  And I hope you play along with us and check out what the rest of the team did!

Here's the video which works for any of our masks, this is just the one I chose to use!



Happy stamping! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...