Thursday, October 10, 2019

Halloween Hoot

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I'm sharing another card today from my live video on World Card Making Day.  You can find that video and the supplies used for the card in my FB group!

It's not often that I think I have a really fantastic idea but I think this one is pretty nifty!  I thought this little owl in Check You Out and these books would work perfectly with the book pattern in the Monster Bash DSP!  See for yourself!


I also love these colors!  I wouldn't normally put them together for Halloween but they work!   And I love that they are unexpected!  I cut all my books and the owl out and popped them up on dimensionals.  I think those books on the DSP could be cute cut out for accents as well!  I probably just gave away my genius idea, hehe!

Take look at your stamps and find unconventional ways to incorporate sets into holiday cards!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...