Friday, October 4, 2019

Sparkly Spider

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Quick post today with a cute card I made with the Monster Bash Suite.


There are a couple of items I didn't use in the suite on my card but I do have!  Did you know you can get all of the items using only one item number if you want them all???  Pretty nifty!


My sentiment is from the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit and there are still some available as of this post in the online store!  I colored my jars with Blends and that DSP is fabulous because it's all worn looking and I didn't have to do a thing!

It's hard to see in the photograph but I used our Shimmery Crystal Effects on the spider and he's so cute!  If spiders can be cute!

And can you see where I goofed on this card???  I accidentally stamped on watercolor paper in Memento ink so my Blends bled a little bit on the paper but it worked I guess.  I MEANT to use staz-on and watercolor but I just went with it ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...