Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Wherever We Roam

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm sharing a sweet card today that I made over the weekend decor the Stampin' Through the Catalog Challenge.  They are focusing on the Holiday Catalog at the moment and I've tried to play along!

I made this card specifically for my bestie who lives in Iowa.  We don't see each other very much but whenever we do, it's like no time or distance has passed!  <3 p="">

First off, I love these colors together!

  • Crushed Curry
  • Terracotta Tile
  • Rococoa Rose
  • Seaside Spray
  • Pretty Peacock

Second, while this set may be in the Holiday Catalog it is NOT just for Holidays.  I cut this sentiment apart and left the part about Christmas off.  The inside says, "Our hearts are next door" and I just love that!  I also love the font mixing in this set!

My houses are also stamped and then cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

Make sure to play along with #STTCchallenge if you have this set!  They will feature you on Instagram!  Tag them with that hashtag up there!

In keeping with the new platform from SU, my supplies are now linked on the images in my FB group.  Please ask to follow along by clicking right HERE!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...