Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Check You Out Again

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a great long weekend!  We did!  We did a lot of nothing which was great after a busy week for Ian and I and Jon getting back from a week in Belgium!  The one thing I DID do was empty out my stamp studio because the cabinet guys are coming TODAY to install my new built ins!  I'm so excited and also nervous.  I hope they are exactly how I want them to be!  I'm also strangely excited to organize all my stuff in there!  My stuff is spread all over the house and I've set up a small shop in the living room much to Jon's dismay.  Although, he's a little jealous and said I can stay in the living room if he can have my office, hahahaha!  I do have two desk spaces being installed so I MAY let him move in but it all depends on how much space I end up needing, hahaha!

Anyway, here's another card with Check Me Out because it's adorable and I'm obsessed!  I also can't believe how much I like Rococo Rose!  I'm so not a rose colored kinda girl but I really do love this one!


My little owl needed just a little something so I cut out a little heart from Stitched Labels and it was perfect!  Off to get my little owl to school!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...