Friday, September 13, 2019

Fab Friday 172

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday....the 13th.  Eek!  With the full moon and today, things are always a little sideways, lol!  It's been busy over here with the new office space I've gotten and I've worked hard to get it cleaned up (the whole house, construction is so gross and messy) and functional.  Anyway, taking some time to share the new Fab Friday challenge with you!


Here's what I did!  I had to use the gingham DSP in Pretty Peacock because I just love it!  I thought it would pair perfectly with Country Home.  I also thought that would pair with the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint and I wasn't wrong!  We tend to get caught up in the Holiday Catalog but this is a great autumn themed set from the Annual Catalog!

I stamped right on the acetate and then cut out my can.


You can see the puff paint here.  It was fun to use!  I just dabbed a little on each cotton boll and then was careful not to tip my paper while I heated it from the bottom.  It popped up kind of like popcorn! Isn't it fun and perfect for this set????


Make sure to check out what the team did!  I'm out, got a headache and in a weird funk so maybe I'll come back and link supplies later.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...