Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Happy Holiday Catalog Day

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  It is Wednesday, right?  A three day weekend always gets me!  But I'm pretty sure it is because today is the day you can order from the 2019 Holiday Catalog!



I just adore this catalog!  Even though it's almost 100 here, September always feels like fall to me!  And since it's September, I thought I better get a move on making Halloween stuff!  This catalog has the cutest Halloween goodies!  The Spooktacular Bash Bundle is just the cutest and those frames will see a lot of use outside of halloween!


When I saw the little potion bottles, I knew I had to have this bundle.  I've had these guys colored and cut out on my desk for a while now just waiting to make it onto a card.  I also thought they'd look super cute in frames, it feels kind of Harry Potter inspired!  I saw a few other stampers doing this so they beat me, hehe!


 I actually colored them in with the Pigment Sprinkles.  Those colors are SO vibrant.  I used a little watercolor pallet to make my colors.  You don't need much powder at all or much water!  These are so concentrated!  IF you get too much water or color you can try to blot with a paper towel.  Just a little tip.  My splatters were done with my black marker and Basic Gray.  My sentiment is from To Every Season which is a super cute stamp set that covers a lot of holidays!  Real bang for your buck there!

Also starting today, is the DSP sale!  You can find a select list of papers in the online store that are buy three, get one free!  Of course, I'm not organized enough to have any projects done with them right now.  We can pretend it's because I'm forced out of my stamp studio but we all know that's just me :-)


It's also an exciting time around here because I'm getting cabinets installed in my stamp studio, which is why my stamp stupid is displaced. You can see some sneak peeks over on my instagram account!  I'm hoping being more organized helps me stamp more and be more creative!  This card was made in a makeshift are in my living room which I actually kind of like (lol) but it can't stay there!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...