Monday, September 30, 2019

Hey There, Pumpkin

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  Technology is NOT my friend!  Anyone else?  I'm sharing a cute card today but my photo editing app wasn't working so I did the best I could, I hope I do it justice since it's JUST SO CUTE!


How fun is the pattern mixing on this card???  Don't be afraid to mix them up!  And don't forget about our Decorative Masks!  This set from the Holiday Catalog are super cute and to be honest, I forgot these simple dots were in there!  I inked them up with a sponge and made sure I went heavier with the ink in some places and lighter in the other and I LOVE it!

One of my oldest and best friends always greets me with, "Hey, Pumpkin", so this card will be on the way to her!

If you're looking for the supply list, please join my Bada-Bing Papercrafting Group.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...