Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wonderfully Wicked

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  It still feels weird to write that with the long weekend.  I am so confused!  Usually going to the gym and doing different classes helps me keep my days straight but with the installation of my new cabinets, I haven't been able to do that either.  Hopefully I'll get straightened out next week!

Anyway, I'm sharing another Halloween card today.  I used Wonderfully Wicked for the Stampin' Through The Catalog Challenge this week!  I'm loving their challenges, it's really helping me to USE the sets I have!  Wonderfully Wicked is a super fun set and I've combined it here with the Ornate Frames Dies.  While they aren't a bundle, they work great together!


I love that little cat silhouette.  I did a Smoky Slate wash behind him, let it dry then splattered it and stamped him.  I probably should have used the Stamparatus since I was stamping on watercolor paper which has some texture, but I didn't think of it.  My panel is also watercolor paper and was splattered then spritzed.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...