Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I'm Baaaaack

Hi stampers!  It's been quiet around here hasn't it?  I've been busy and then I've also been dealing with some neck and headaches.  I'm feeling ok today so I'm trying to get alllll the things that have fallen by the wayside, done!!!!  I thought I'd share this card really quick!

Isn't it spooky?  I did a similar one last Halloween and I thought this little die from Spooktaular Bash looked just like a tombstone!  Add a creepy sunset and done!


I added a little bit of shimmer paint for more spooky effects!


I'm going to test out not doing the supply list anymore.  Our new webstore has a function where you can find the products on my FB post so if you're looking for supplies, just head over to BadaBingPaperCrafting if you have questions about any products that were used!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...