Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Can't Stop Won't Stop

Hi stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm getting a late start blogging, this week has been bananas with appointment and swim lessons and music programs and more!  I have a few minutes while Ian is in OT so here I am!  Don't forget that today only is FREE SHIPPING with a $50 order!  I placed mine this morning!  Get yourself some goodies or wrap up your shopping for the crafty folks on your list or BOTH!


If you haven't grabbed any of the Night Before Christmas Suite, you really need to!  I just can't stop using it!  Today I have a card I copied from the catalog.  It is SO cute and so easy!  If you are looking for quick last minute Christmas cards, grab this DSP!  All I used was the DSP, the coordinating stamp set and a punch!  Easy peasy!  And all of the prints in this retro looking paper are fantastic!


I swear those lights actually look like they are glowing and I just want to go hang out in this tree lot with some hot cocoa!!!!

The supply list can be found in my group!

So what are you ordering today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...