Friday, December 6, 2019

Fab Friday 178

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I didn't post yesterday!  Life has been busy since we got back from the holiday and today was the first day I didn't have any appointments or really pressing to-dos so know what I did?  A whole lot of nothing :-)

But, I did put the finishing touches on today's card for Fab Friday!   I think it's a festive little color challenge!



This card didn't turn out as bold as I expected with the colors but I still like it!

I heat embossed in white and then watercolored.  This image is pretty detailed but also pretty easy to color.

I know it's a busy time of year, but I hope you can come stamp along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...