Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Don't You Forget About Me

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I've not been posting as I haven't felt very good this week which is especially bad when you're trying to do ALL the things before Christmas!


My card today, comes to you partially from the Annual Catalog, which I feel we kind of forget about!   I'll be sharing some cards I made with Making Christmas Bright and some Holiday Catalog goodies over the next few days!  Dig those other sets out and use them before it's too late!!!!

 
Here, Perfectly Plaid Pairs so well with the star accents!  I also love my trees which I stamped in Garden Green and Mint Macaron!  I just think this is the cheeriest little card!

The full supply list can be found on my Bada-Bing Paper Crafting FB page!

Off to try to check off the rest of my Christmas list!  Wish me luck!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...