Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday and happy December!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We went home and got to see our families and some friends and I had my 20th (how did that happen?) class reunion!  I didn't blog or anything and I'm kind of glad I just enjoyed our time away!  But now, I'm full on Christmas mode!  I can't believe there is less than a month to use up all my goodies from the Holiday Catalog, where does the time go?????  And let's not mention the 1000 other things on my to do list!

Anyway, here's a festive card with ornaments since I don't have my tree up yet :-)


I watercolored my ornaments and I think they are gorgeous with the gold embossing!  I also used a few of the Copper Elements and sponged Mint Macaron on the back of them for my greenery.  My gold accent is from the Christmastime Is Here Suite and I wasn't able to link it but that's where it's from.

Updated:  I had a lot of comments and questions about the coloring here so I did a little video.  Hope this is helpful.



Now off to hopefully clean up from unpacking and get the tree up!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Such an elegantly beautiful card, Mandy. The layout and colours look fabulous together. Thank you for sharing it.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what other colors you used -- is it garden green and real red r cherry cobbler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a long time ago! I think it was Pretty Peacock as it matches the paper. And then Mint Macaron and Cherry Cobbler. I think!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...