Monday, December 9, 2019

Very Merry Very Easy

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday, I hope today is a great start to a new week!  I have exciting news!  On Wednesday, Stampin' Up is having free shipping!  Wahoo!  I'll be ordering, will you?

If you need last minute Christmas cards, I have JUST the items for you to order!  Our Night Before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack and Night Before Christmas Memories & More Cards & Envelopes make the cutest and easiest cards!  You can just adhere the card pack cards onto the card bases and done!  There are stickers for accents and sentiments so you don't even need to stamp!  Just check out this jolly guy!


I mean, how stinking cute is this guy????  (What's not cute is the green ink all over my hands from my class yesterday, but oh well lol!)  I just am in love with him.  I did add a small sentiment I embossed from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set because it's just sweet and my favorite.  But seriously, if you are looking for some easy cards, this is IT!

They are also great for memory keeping as well!

Pick up a pack or two on Wednesday!



Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...