Friday, December 20, 2019

Fab Friday 179

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Who's ready for Christmas?  I'm certainly not, lol!  There's never enough time for everything, especially Christmas crafting for me!  I had to make time for Fab Friday at least!  We have a sketch this week!



I took a few liberties on this one and this is what I came up with!


I kind of LOVE this one!  I'll be short on the details in lieu of more Christmas prep lol!  I did do a watercolor wash and then some stamping and splatters.

Make some time in your holiday to play along with us, ok!?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...