Stamps: Raining flowers, just because
Paper: Whisper white, regal rose, sahara sand, marina mist
Accessories: Basic pearls, neutrals glimmer brads, dazzling details
A few notes about the project:
1. The sahara sand flowers were actually stamped off once on scratch paper because I thought they were too harsh full strength.
2. I added some of our new dazzling details to the center of the rose flowers
3. The glimmer brad isn't exactly sahara sand but it was as close as I could get with what I have.
4. I think about every flower that made it onto a card at convention was scrunched up so I had to scrunch my flower too:-) I wanna be one of the cool kids!!!
5. The sentiment is also a free set we got at convention! I wanted to use Pursuit of Happiness but again, had a hard time working that in....it's funny the twists and turns a card takes from my brain to the paper:-)
Hope you liked it, now head on over to the challenge and play along with me, will ya?