Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Fesitvus For...

the rest of us!  Hi stampers!  Happy Festivus!  LOL!  If you can't tell, I'm a Seinfeld fan ;-)  If you don't get this...I apologize....  While I'm sure I've got the airing of grievances covered (I've always got THAT covered, lol) I'm not sure how the feats of strength are going to go considering I've been avoiding workout out successfully for a while now, oops!  After all the yummy treats I'm sure going to have my work cut out for me!  Maybe after Christmas I'll have time to share my favorite holiday treats...both tried and true and NEW ones!  I got all my treats done yesterday and almost all my gifts are wrapped...just a few loose ends so to speak.  I actually got some christmas cards SENT too!

Anyway, here's a card I had wanted to case forever and finally got around to it.  I loved it in the catalog and it turned out really pretty as well!

Who would have thought that Bermuda Bay would go so well with a vintage color combo but it does!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...