Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fab Friday Fail

Hi stampers!  So I mentioned back on my recent Fab Friday post that I had wanted to make another card for the challenge but Ian had other plans and I didn't get it finished in time.  Well, I finished it :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh what fun, holly jolly greetings
Paper:  Very vanilla, pool party, mossy meadow, home for Christmas DSP
Ink:  Real red, pool party, mossy meadow

I'm still sad it didn't work out for Fab Friday as I really liked the way it turned out but oh well.  I'm just in love with that music DSP!  I would buy a whole pack of just it!  And I really can't get enough of these colors together.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...