Friday, December 11, 2015

Fab Friday 79

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday.  I really love this color combo!  It can be found in the home for Christmas suite and it's just fun and festive!  It's pretty much my go to color combo as of late. Of course, it makes great cards for other occasions too but I'm in full on Christmas mode.


I actually wanted to share a different card but Ian had other plans.  Said card is still sitting unfinished on my desk after a not so great nap on Thursday which is odd.  He's usually Mr. Naps Three Hours.  I hope he isn't getting sick!  Eek!  Anyway, there's nothing wrong with this card, I just really wanted to use the "new" one with a bit more red.  Oh well :-)

I finally used my peaceful pines die!  It's so fun!  And I had to throw in just a little sparkle with the gold glimmer paper!

Make sure to play along with us at Fab Friday!  It's our last challenge until February and we've left it open a few days longer with Christmas and all!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...