Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mad for Plaid

Hi stampers!  I'm baaaaack ;-)  Don't fall over, ok?

If there's one thing I can't get enough of this season, it's plaid!  I am loving it!  I've gotten a number of plaid shirts (and currently lusting over some plaid skirts that are sold out), scarves, and I THINK I'm getting a plaid puffer vest from Santa ;-)  I'm also looking to replace our tree skirt with a plaid one if I can find it!  And get RID of the evil one we have now with bells that we keep stepping on...it's as bad as a lego, ouch!

So, I was excited when I remembered about the Christmas paper in the main catalog!  I forgot it had this awesome plaid print!  It's just so festive!  I actually made this one a while back but never got around to sharing it!  I also love the cheer all year stamp set and it's just a happy card!

Stampin' supplies:
Stamps:  Cheer all year
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, old olive, mossy meadow, merry moments DSP
Ink:  Whisper white, mossy meadow

I really like the combo of old olive and mossy meadow together!  Very festive!  And yep, there's that plaid paper again....I am really sad I forgot about it for so long...that always happens with main catalog stuff when I see the holiday catalog...

I'm going to try to do the 12 days of Christmas and blog and share every day....we shall see ;-) So far so good, right?  And I suppose I SHOULD be doing things like finishing my shopping and wrapping and stuff like that....hehe.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your posts again! Awesome card. I just bought and wore to work a red plaid scarf I bought this weekend. Love your cards and I can always pick them out in a line up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, that DSP pack is one of my favorites ever. I love the classic reds and greens for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...