Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Casing

Hi stampers!  As you know, since I whine about it all the time....I've had trouble with stamping inspiration for a long while now.  But, I've been stamping "a lot" for me recently and what got that started was pretty simple.  It was casing.  I don't really care to case many cards and I prefer to use ideas from the catalogs as opposed to other people's creations (of course I know the concept artists made the samples in the catalog but it's just how I roll....).  So, I need to learn to copy something out of the catalog the next time I sit down and can't come up with anything.  Often, after I do that, I get inspired with my own idea.  And if I don't, at least I stamped something!

This card is cased directly from the Holiday Catalog and I love it!  It's so simple but festive and fun!

That red foil paper is just awesome!  And of course, you know I love the plaid DSP!

I've got a few more cases to share and a few more to check off my list too!  Did you know as a demo you get an exclusive magazine full of advice and ideas just for demos?  There are a lot of fun ideas I plan on caseing out of the last one if I get time!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...