Thursday, May 17, 2018

Block Party

Hi stampers!  I'm saying goodbye to this CUTE host set soon and I'm pretty sad about it!  It's just so cute and it's just so easy to make cards!  Hurry and earn this one before the end of the month while you can still get it!  I whipped this up Sunday morning before church because inspiration struck and I didn't want to forget!  Doesn't this look like a fun block?


And HOW great our our new bright colors for a rainbow?????  Just perfect!  I used Granny Apple Green here for the first time and I pulled Pacific Point out.  It's been a while, my old friend!

Happy stamping!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...