Monday, May 7, 2018

Mailable Monday - Party Hat

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  Let's hope it's a better week around here than the last few!  Whew!  Jon's been gone part of the last three weeks and Ian's gotten sick twice!  This past week, the poor guy ended up with a double ear infection and we all ended up with a lot less sleep!  I got my pre order on Friday and I was way too tired to stamp!  Thankfully,  I've caught up a LITTLE on sleep and my momma is on her way today to visit!

I made this card recently in my attempt to use my current products, which I'm still trying to do ;-)  I'm really going to miss Peekaboo Peach!  It's a pretty color!



The Party Hat Bundle is so super cute!  You need to grab this one before it's gone!  I used it here with Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, and Coastal Cabana.  Have I mentioned I'm so happy about Coastal Cabana coming back? :-)  The Stamparatus was a big help in stamping this one!


Here's to a better week! ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...