Tuesday, May 29, 2018

This Set Is A Gem

Hi stampers!  I am very sad this set, You Are Priceless, is retiring!  I really love it and it pairs SO well with some of our updated and jewel-toned colors!  I combined Berry Burst and Lemon Lime twist with two new colors, Gorgeous Grape and Shaded Spruce.  Aren't they gorgeous alone and all together?

For my background I simply did an emboss resist technique.


For my jewel that I cut out, I actually used the two step stamps in the set and then I blended the ink with my aquapainter for a bit of a different look.  I also really wanted to use this saying as my sentiment, so, Labeler Alphabet to the rescue!  WHY doesn't this set have this sentiment in it? :-)


I added a little silver and black metallic thread.  I'll be sad to see the black go, I use it a lot.  And a couple of glitter enamel dots round it out.  Trying to use those up!

Make sure to grab this one for your collection before it's gone on Friday!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...