Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last Day of Our Current Catalogs

Hi stampers!  Today is it, the last day of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog!  While I'm SUPER excited to get my hands on some new stuff (I am still revising my list...I better get it together today for real), I'm super sad to see so many of my favorite things retire!

I was visiting my dad this week and him and my step mom were talking a little bit about my SU business with me and I was talking about retirement.  They asked why I don't keep using my retired sets much and I told them that I TRY to only use current items so I can promote those items and hopefully (lol) sell them.  And then also, I want to inspire both customers and demos alike, to USE their current items.  That being said, I keep a lot of items and stamp sets because you just never know when you may need them for a special card and this is one of those sets, I'll probably never part with!


The inspiration for this card came from some unicorn cupcakes over on Instagram!  They were exactly Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather with some gold thrown in.  I did the embossed splatter  by using a little bit of a versa mark re-inker and an aquapainter.  The key is to not use too much water.  Splatter it on then add your powder and emboss.

I really mixed and matched stamp sets on this one.  Don't forget to do that!  We get stuck in using our sets as a whole but I used the Magical Day set with the Banners For You set and my sentiment is from World's Best Trophy.  That's also a great retiring set to grab while you can!  If you want the banners bundle at the discounted price, you gotta grab that today as well!  Our bundle pricing isn't carried forward into other catalogs so while the items are available separately, you can't order the bundle and save your 10%.


Hard to see in the photo, but there's sparkly Wink Of Stella on my unicorn.  And the glimmer paper really picks up the purple tones, so pretty!  Speaking of retired products, I MAY have used the retired gold Wink of Stella to do my unicorn horn.  I just couldn't resist :-)

Make sure to grab anything you want out of either of our catalogs TODAY!  The new items will be available around 12 noon Mountain time, tomorrow!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...