Friday, May 18, 2018

How Many New Colors Can You Find?

Hi stampers!  Year one of preschool is in the books!   Now, what the heck am I going to do with Ian 5 days a week all day every day?  Have I mentioned that he's gone from napping a solid 3 hours every single day to only a few hours occasionally?  WHEN am I going to stamp?  LOL!  I'm equal parts excited and apprehensive about summer.  Before preschool I never or very, very rarely had any kind of break from him and I have gotten very used to my free time ;-)

Anyway, here's a card I made last week.  I have professed my love for the new purples we have and I couldn't wait to use them to make some succulents!


I wasn't wrong!  I watercolored with Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather as well as Mossy Meadow.  The other two plants I colored with Lemon Lime Twist and the darker green is our new Shaded Spruce!  Isn't it pretty?????  I did a little wash around the whole image to make it pop, with Gray Granite to make it stand out just a bit.  


And here's the whole thing!  My sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings which is basically the new Teeny Tiny Wishes :-)  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this adorable little set.  It's a great one for almost any occasion you'd need and I highly recommend it if you're new to stamping!  You can pair it with just about anything!  And lastly, I'm going to miss these doilies like crazy!  I'm in denial they are retiring.  You may want to stock up!  They add the perfect touch sometimes!  Off to the corner to cry....

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, I love the white embossing of this stamp and the pale colors you used to color it. The succulents look great. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...