Monday, May 28, 2018

Mailable Monday - One More

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday once again!  The countdown in on to the new catalog on Friday!  Where has the time gone?  I'm going to try to share as much as I can until then with "old" stuff and then I guess I'm moving on ;-)

I've got one more with the hostess set from the Occasions catalog, Yay You.


I had some scraps of Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, and Rich Razzleberry sitting on my desk one day and thought they'd make a great combo.  I wasn't wrong!  And I'm really going to miss those two outgoing in colors!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...