Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Rainbows and Unicorns

Hi stampers!  What goes together better than rainbows and unicorns?  I'm still so shocked this set didn't make it into the new catalog!  It's so on trend and so cute!  Better grab this bundle while you can!  This is probably one I won't part with!

Anyway, I was thinking the other day that I should use it with a sort of rainbow and I tried some watercolor techniques using the silicone mat and kind of the smoosh technique with the cloud decorative mask.  I basically made watercolor wash on my mat and used the mask to pick it up then lay that down on my paper.  It didn't turn out exactly as planned but I think it was pretty cool anyway!    I actually made this before I was able to get my hands on all the new inks so I used some of our returning in colors and our current colors!


I watercolored by unicorn to match and added some Wink of Stella.  My sentiment is from Thoughtful Banners.  That great set is carrying over!  You need that one, too!  It's so versatile!


You've got until Thursday which is tomorrow to grab this one out of the Occasions Catalog!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...