Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cue The Confetti

Hi stampers!  I'm back!  Jon was gone all this week and Ian kept me pretty busy so I didn't get around to blogging...again.  He did fall asleep for a bit yesterday so I managed to crank out one card while he snoozed on the couch!

Today, I'm going to show you the card that I gave a sneak peek of over the weekend on my IG.  I'm so happy the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set is in the new catalog!  It's such a cute set!  I will say I've had a bit of trouble using it without the rest of the retired suite (because it was just SO GOOD) but this set stands on it's own for sure!  This card could be a birthday card or used for any occasion that requires confetti!


I also sort of love these colors together!  I'm not sure of the last time I used Pacific Point but they color revamp has given it new life for me!  I paired it with Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Gorgeous Grape and it was perfect!  I added some of the new Glitter Enamel Dots and that SUPER fun Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon.

I just love all the little elements and accents in this set and they all worked so perfectly that I didn't even need a main image!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...