Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Jury Duty

Hi stampers!  Writing from the basement in the courthouse at jury duty :-)  I have alllll this downtime while I wait yet I have almost no cards to share, darn it!

I did find this card on my phone and I don't think I've shared it.  While it's a Mother's Day card, you could switch the greeting out to just about any occasion!  My sentiment is from the new Itty Bitty Greetings.


I fussy cut the flowers.  The frame is embossed with a thinlit which you can do now with our new embossing mats.  It's not my best attempt but I needed a card STAT ;-)  SU is going to be coming out with a video for it soon so watch for that.  Every big shot is slightly different in pressure so you may have to experiment with what works best for your machine.  Of course, since it's been a while, I can't remember exactly what I did.  Sorry!  I did have a little crease or two, so I probably need to experiment just a little more. But it gives you the general idea.  I've done this before with our craft mat but now we have an actual set of Big Shot mats for it!

I also used my all time favorite, Coastal Cabana, and paired with with a new favorite in Highland Heather!  My flowers are Gorgeous Grape.  Oh and I used basic black but you could use staz on since it's retired ;-)

Wish me luck today that maybe I won't get picked and poor Ian can have his momma back for the week.  He's not too happy about me being gone all day!  And I'd like to stamp again, lol!

Happy stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...