Monday, June 25, 2018

Unexpected Combo

Hi stampers!  So I have another card with a color combo that came about by looking at my scrap pile!  It's such good inspiration because things just get thrown together!  I don't think I'd have ever paired these together on my own.  And I haven't used the new Petal Pink much but I think I like it!  It's a very pretty pink that's a little more on the peach side, or at least it seems it to me.  I paired it here with Lemon Lime Twist and Shaded Spruce which I can't stop using.  It's so funny, when I first saw it, I said I won't need a full pack of that until closer to Christmas.  WRONG!  LOL!

I had also been meaning to use this background stamp so I had it stamped and just sitting there on my desk to I decided to pair it with this combo and I think it worked!  I think that this set will work great with many of our sets, including Wood Words which I used here!

I realized my circle was a little squashed after I edited my photo, I will fix that on the actual card.   And speaking of that circle, it's part of the new Stitched Labels Framelits and they are so fun!  I used a LOT of dies here even though it's a pretty simple card.

The new Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins are quickly becoming a favorite as well.  Just pop them off and stick them on your project!

Happy stamping!
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I love it when my scraps "talk" to me and I can use. Love the unexpected elements of this card. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...