Monday, June 11, 2018

Zesty Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  No rest for the weary over here!  After two busy weeks, we have one more with vacation Bible school.  My dad did the children's choir at our church for 30 years, yes THIRTY!  So, somehow with my "background" I ended up the worship team leader. :-)

Anyway, between practices (lol) I managed to throw a couple of cards together.  I'm really struggling to create right now and I can't exactly tell you why.  I did order some new goodies but they aren't here yet.  I have to say, I'm really loving this color combo though!  Shaded spruce, lemon lime twist and grapefruit grove were made for the Lemon Zest Stamp Set!


I used a post it note to cover and omit the "it" from this sentiment again so it could stand alone.  And who doesn't love this polka dot paper?  The 6 x 6 paper stacks are really great!

Wish me luck again today!

Happy stamping!
Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...