Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Kit Inspiration

Hi stampers!  We have some fantastic kits in the catalog!  Kits are great if you want to explore thing stamping thing without a lot of stuff, are short on creative time, are limited on space, they are great for traveling, and really, great for any crafter any time!   I was obsessed with the Notes Of Kindness Card Kit when the catalog came out.  I love the images and the colors!  You'll see some of the actual cards from the kit shortly BUT I wanted to point out that our kits are also great sources of inspiration.

I didn't actually use the kit (other than the stamps) to make this card but the overall look, color combo and images, are from the kit.  Note that you do need the kit to get the stamp set though.  But I wanted to show you that a kit goes further than just the cards it includes :-)


For this watercolor wash, I used Soft Seafoam.  I did one pass and then let it dry and did another pass for some dimension.  Don't forget, with watercoloring, letting things dry before doing more is key!  I didn't have any copper thread (aside from what's in the kit and I'm not sure how that happened lol) so I used the vanilla ribbon from the Tea Room Ribbon Pack since it had copper.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...