Thursday, August 23, 2018

A CASE Study

Hi stampers!   So you get a stamp set but have no idea what to do with it?  Yup...happens all the time!  I LOVED this stamp set even though I tried not to because I don't NEED any more stamps and we had one that looked similar previously.  Welp...you can see how that ended up lol!  Pesky thing made it onto my order somehow!

But I sat down to use Falling For Leaves before our trip home and nothing was really working for me.  A lot of times I get really frustrated when that happens and quite honestly, I usually give up.  But, sometimes I remember to take a look at the catalog and decide to copy a project.  Here, the card was a different shape but I went ahead and made it in a regular A2 size and it turned out super cute.  And this is another set that has a bundle with matching framelits but as you can see here, it makes a cute card all on it's own without the dies!


If you have your catalog handy, you'll also see that I used a different ribbon.  I didn't have the ribbon that they used but I did have another Tranquil Tide ribbon so it was an easy swap.  Remember, you don't always have to have everything to make your own pretty rendition!  Even some cardstock could have stood in here.

Next time you're stumped, don't forget to go study your catalog and find some inspiration!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...