Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Grape and Lime

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's the big guy's first day of school for this year!  Whoohoo!  Hopefully that means I'll have more time to stamp but we all know how fast time goes!  Anyway, speaking of him, he's loving getting snocones at a local place here and I love them too!  One of my favorite combos is grape and lime so I threw them together on this card! ;-)  And it's NOT from the Holiday Catalog!


I stamped my background and then spritzed it and I think it looks a bit like you dropped some snocone :-)  My sentiment is embossed and watercolored (I think I used retired black ink, whoops).  And those glitter dots are SO yummy!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...