Thursday, August 2, 2018

Beautiful Day

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I have a super simple card for you today!  I wanted to show you that you can use this month's special for more than just the Blended Season stuff!


I mean, the stamp set is cute and all, but the dies are worth getting for sure!  I have used them here with Beautiful Day and it's adorable!  I colored my flower with my new Highland Heather blends and I'm sort of in love!  The leaf is with Granny Apple Green.  I used the dies for both the stitched frame and the green leaves.


The background is simple with our new Subtle Embossing Folder (the texture reminds me of our old textured cardstock) and I used a marker to splatter a little ink after embossing.

Have you ordered any of the Blended Season items yet?  Remember, you can earn bonus code coupons this month!  For every $50 you spend, you will get an email with a code that allows you to save $5 next month!



Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...